Saturday 23 April 2011

The Departed One



I understood that cold and windy day
what you had in heart and wanted to say
when you looked me with those teary eyes
and heart pounding with strainsome cries

A hug is what you wanted I guess
a little wisdom, I wish, had me bless
to hold you tight and never let go
trying to obstruct the nature and its flow

I wonder why I took you for granted
where people change in this world planted
One of the loving souls I knew on this earth
your heart was pure like particles from hearth

They say cosmos works in mysterious ways
perhaps they'll play and bring the wishful days
when you'll remember the song I played for you
and come back to my universe, to the endless tune

I know I'll see you with another twilight ray
when those ashes will rise from another clay
I'll hug you tight in this timeless shelf
Just wait a little, I keep telling myself


By
Prashant Saxena

No comments:

Post a Comment