Wednesday 20 April 2011

The Confined Soul



In the midst of the silent ocean
smiles the moon with its charming devotion
The sailor asks the sun of the night
O'lord guide me to my destination,
through this confusion and the momentary blight

I hear no more, the voice of the one
which connects the drops of the oceanic run
My path seems submerged in the waters of the dark
Help me with the wisdom, the light of shining arc
so I can fetch my heart and smile
and spread the jolly touch across the mile

The priestess of the night, the riser of the tide
spoke as the Jasmines bloomed to her musical wine
O'Lost one, do not be confused, do not depair
its a momentary game in the cosmic share

Rise above the worldy confinements and look
there's a world where the soul wanders without a hook
Your sufferings are mounted on your desires
burning you in the painful material fires
Greed, ego, lust are few of its forms
forever trying to control, defines their norms
So break through these chains and look inside
the world is within you and inside you ride

By : Prashant Saxena

No comments:

Post a Comment